HUB Raleigh is launching a month-long rebranding campaign, and we need your help! This is a great opportunity for our members and the general public to continue building the entrepreneurial community in Raleigh.
How will it work?
From now until June 25th, we will accept new names and logo submissions from the broader community. During the last week of June and into early July, the top three idea submissions will be put to a community vote, with plans to unveil the new name by July 8th. The person who submits the winning idea will win their name on an office suite in the co-working space.
- Names must relate to the concepts of entrepreneurship, collaboration, community, or
- Names can be submitted without a logo design, but please include a description of what the
logo might look like.
- Names can be one word, an acronym, or a combination of words.
- Names cannot include the word “Hub.”
- All names must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, June 25th at 5:00pm (EST).
- Be creative!
Thanks to Will Hardison of FanBase for helping us create this awesome video!